04 February 2010

How many pillows...?



I´m going to Formland tomorrow to catch up on the latest trends in home accessories, design and gifts. I know for a fact that after a whole day spent there I´ll be overloaded with impressions and also the thought of "how many pillows does the world actually need??" But then again -pillows are such a great and cheap way to refresh a room - and I´m already in love with these darlings above designed by the Norvegian design duo Darling Clementine for Ferm Living.

6 comments:

AnG said...

I like such pillows with applications, they return to the childhood.

Weathered & Worn said...

Very sweet pillows!

Meyer-Lavigne said...

Been to formland too and fall in love right away.

EN INREDOHOLIC said...

I love your blog!!It is fantastic!

Jannice

Unknown said...

Elsker disse putene!
Har akkurat sikret meg noen kort fra Åhlens med samme motiv :)
Fargene er helt perfekt i illustarsjonene deres!

KIND BY NATURE said...

De puder er altså bare for skønne