02 October 2006

rice - autumn/winter 2006



I´m happy that Holly, owner of the great designblog Decor8 has just discovered Rice while in Germany - and if you don´t know the company yet, then let me introduce you to one of my old favorite companies, Rice. Fun is one of our key-words - combined with function and a touch of colour. Our aim is to make everyday lives more fun to be in... from their homepage.
They do have a great sense of fun, colours and patterns! And on top of that all Rice products designed and developed in Denmark, are produced in the third world with respect for people, for example does their crochet items alone assure the survival of 300 families in Madagascar. Be inspired! Here´s a German webshop and a Danish webshop with Rice products - they both ship to Europe.

1 comment:

TakaTomo.de said...

Dear Sidsel, I also have a RICE shop in Germany: TakaTomo.de. I offer worldwide shipping and sell many other lovely brands too. Best regards, Marcus